- We handle low to high volume mailings.
- Bulk mail services
- Folding, Perforating, Tabbing & Inserting
- Inkjet addressing postcards, Envelopes, Newsletters and Self-mailers
- Personalized letters & sophisticated Mail Merges
- Inventory Management and Fulfillment
- List and Database Service, Cass certifications and Cass list
- Direct Mail Ideas
- High Speed ink jet addressing
- Automatic folding, Tabbing and inserting
- Inline tabbing and USPS application machine
- Delivery to the US Post office
- Reap the benefits of a turnkey print/mail services with quality and care
Postage and Mailing Experts
We can help you take full advantage of the recent changes in the U. S. Postage regulations. Our staff can help you with your print, insert, addressing, and mailing needs. Let us save you money. Need a Database? Give us a call we can locate for you quality list that show results for you’re direct mail projects. We can help you with your project from the grown up: design, print and mailing is what we are are all about since 1995.
A fulfillment represents a shipment of one or more items in an order. When we say that an order has been completely fulfilled, we mean that all of the items that make up that order have been sent to the customer.
Simply put, a Fulfillment Service is a third party warehouse that prepares and ships your orders for you.
Ideally, you’ll have to make just one fulfillment per order, but there are times when the availability or physical size of items in the order make it necessary to make more than one shipment. In this case, you may have to make more than one fulfillments.